GoodSport is seeking a Marketing Manager. This is an opportunity for someone to help build a mobile/social video content brand from the ground up. Our ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic startup environment, knows social platforms inside and out, and will not be afraid to take on projects big and small. Candidate should also be a skilled marketer, writer and problem-solver.
- Craft marketing plan for GoodSport and our content features
- Launch and manage GoodSport across Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter
- Source methods of marketing and driving traffic efficiently to sites and social destinations
- Determine options for mobile video distribution/syndication
- Develop, write and edit features
- Set up social media analytics and reporting
- Source photos for editorial site and social, and assist with CMS duties
- General research on athletes, sports charities and other entities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Intimate knowledge of major social media platforms
- Established relationships with media and social influencers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and ability prioritize demands and meet deadlines
- Experience in editorial content creation
- Passion for professional and recreational sports
- GoodSport is headquartered in Rowayton, CT with some flexibility on work location.
- Competitive salary and equity, benefits.
GoodSport is the first company dedicated to family friendly sports programming. We create and distribute digital video features that focus on the positive aspects of our sports world. We believe that one of the strongest connection points for families is the shared passion for sports. Together, we learn life skills for which even the smartest of smart phones will never be wired.
For more information, please contact email@example.com